TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Provider: K2018341492 Pty Ltd t /a Booth Central
The customer: The persons booking with Booth Central whether directly or through an agent.
The following contract and its terms will set forth an agreement between the provider and the customer for the hire of equipment from Booth Central.. This written contract sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties.
Photo Booth ‘Live time’ running performance: Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the photo booth (eg re-stocking photo paper or cleaning area).
50% non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure your booking. The remainder
is payable 1 month before the booking date.
We are not VAT registered and therefore cannot charge VAT on invoices
If the operator has to use the equipment for a time period in excess of the hire period agreed, the additional time will be billed to the customer at the following rates:
R 1200.00 per additional hour ( Cash Prefferred)
Downtime are charged at R350.00 per hour
Payment for any additional time required must be paid before any additional hours are provided.
Access, Space & Power for the Photo Booth
The Customer is requested to provide an area big enough area for their hired Photo Booth at the event venue.
A table is also to be provided where the props may be displayed.
The Customer is responsible for providing adequate power for the Photo Booth. We do not carry battery inverters or generators as they are not suitable for our sensitive equipment. In the event of load shedding it is the customers responsibility to provide alternative power. In the event of an unexpected power outage Booth Central is not required to make up the time but are willing to work with the customer in these unusual situations.
Not all of our Booths are suitable for outside – please check with us first..
Date Changes & Cancellations
Any request for a date change must be made in writing at least thirty days (30 days) in advance of the original event date. A 50% deposit is required to secure your date and is non-refundable, however we will move your hire date if possible and is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the deposit shall be forfeited and the event cancelled.
Any cancellation will forfeit any deposit payment made.
Your final payment is non-refundable.
Damage To Provider’s Equipment
The Customer acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by the Customer or its guests.
Our Booths are not all suitable to be used outside. The have technical equipment inside that can overheat in Sun, nor are they are not waterproof and therefore not particularly suitable for outdoor use when the weather conditions are not ideal or suspected not to be. We recommend a Gazebo or cover for our booths and It is the customers responsibility to provide shelter/covering for the booth. No refunds shall be issued in the event of rain or overheating of equipment for the above reasons. If we can relocate we will gladly do so to. The iCandi is not suitable for the outdoors at anytime as it has curtains and no roof.
In the event of a printer malfunction we shall reprint your unprinted photos and deliver them to you post event, free of charge.
- The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability related to the Customers Event during or after Customer’s event. The Customer will indemnify the Provider from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with the Customer.
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of any pictures taken within the Photo Booth, by its representatives, employees or affiliates at the Customer’s event.
- Customer agrees to the following statement: If any free items or features, props are not working and the for any reason the free additions are not working or available, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The Customer agrees to, and understands the following: All guests using the photo booth hereby give Booth Central The right and permission to copyright and use all photographic portraits or pictures and email addresses of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose unless otherwise communicated.
- In addition, I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Booth Central from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.